Sunday, August 12, 2012

Alcohol Education...

Well, college seems to have already begun without the start of the semester. I was introduced to a pre-course that I had to take called "Alcoholedu" through my University's Freshmen Facebook page. Isn't that wonderful. I was just sitting there checking out what all of my future classmates were posting and BAM!!!!  They were talking about this weird alcohol education thing that we were supposed to complete. Heck! If it wasn't for all of the brilliant people that are going to my University, I wouldn't know half of what is going on! I do have to say though, they are some pretty intelligent individuals! They know "math humor!" MATH HUMOR! It's intense. Anyway, back to the whole Alcohol course.... The University is making each and every Freshman take this course, and it is for a grade! There is an exam at the end and everything. It's so ridiculous... But hey.. It has to be done, so I figured, why not complete it..? That's what I did today. I completed the Alcohol Education Part 1. Oh, yeah.... Did I forget to mention?! If you didn't find that we had to take this once annoying, they also issued a Part 2! Yeah.... Awesome, right? Not exactly.. This thing took me about 5 hours in total with frequent breaks to complete, and there is still a "Part 2." So, yeah. That is what I have been doing with my time lately. That and reading my Summer Reading book that is called The Little Princes by Conor Grennan. I wasn't entirely sure that I would like the book from the beginning, but I am now in love with the story. It is the tale of how one man's ambitions changed the lives of so many children and families in Nepal! It is just amazing to me to know that it is a true story! I am stoked to actually meet Conor Grennan during Orientation Week at college, which, by the way, is exactly 2 weeks and 1 day away! It's creeping up on me. It's all a bit crazy, but I am beyond excited. Anyway, before I write so much that I have nothing to write about tomorrow, I will end this blog on a good note and say that I cannot wait for college life, BUT I WILL. Good night.    ~R


This is one of the animation videos....
BTW.. The Answer is D.

This is the creepy guy from the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment