Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Roommate!

I finally have a roommate! Her name is Allison McLeod. She's a Mechanical Engineer. She's awesome. :) We had hot chocolate tonight. Haha. Anyway, I also got a care package from mom and dad today. :) it has tons of snack foods in it. I will post pictures soon. :)

College is fun so far. :) and... No. I have not been to any parties. Some other people have though.. I've heard some talk about some guys... They probably won't be here long....

I am making quite a few new friends and acquaintances. I love the campus.. sometimes, I just sit outside and watch as people rush by on their way to class.. I always find it refreshening to step back and take a look at the world from a different perspective than usual.

After all, I do want to be the person who walks through the puddles, not around them. It's important to be persistent and go for the gold. That's what got me where I am today.. a lot of people here just walked right through high school without a pause.. but me... I had to work hard to get here. And school means a lot to me. That's why me being here is what's best for me.

I'm really appreciative of all the support I have as well from my family and friends. It really boosts my confidence. :)

Well, I have class at 8am... I'll try to post more often.

Good night, world. :)

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment