Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oooooopppsss... I forgot to post this, but here it is anyway! :D

After a week of Thanksgiving Break, I am still sitting here in Chris's truck think to myself that a week is just not enough time... I find myself thinking about all I have left to do this semester and all that I have to look forward to for Christmas break.
Only 3 it so more weeks to go before Christmas break, and I can't wait.
Being away from home is difficult, but it is also a good thing. Not being completely dependent on my parents has taught me a lot of things.
1. Manage your money.. There is always something that you may want but not necessarily able to afford.
2. Make good friends.. Having good friends is always a plus.
3. Stay in good wig your RA.. She or he may be more lenient about certain things.
4. If invited out, you don't always have to say "yes." It's okay to say no.
5. Everything you think is true is not always.

There are so many more things that I have learned over the past couple of months as well. I could sit here and list every single little thing, but I figured that would be a waste of both my time and yours. 

So.... yeah.. 

Oh!! By the way, I completely forgot to post this post when I was writing it. That is why it is so late. I told you all about my Thanksgiving in the other post I just posted though! :D 

Have a good night!

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment