Monday, August 20, 2012

4 Days

Scholarships

Scholarships are the greatest things in the world. I am so appreciative of the Masons of the Masonic Temple in Caro, Michigan for awarding me the scholarship that they have. Without it, I would be scraping by just to go to Michigan Tech. I appreciate every bit of help that I can get when it comes to financing my college education. It is very important to me that I further my education to the best of my abilities, and that is exactly what I am trying to do. 

Speaking of scholarships, I received my first scholarship yesterday at the Masonic Temple in Caro, Michigan. It was definitely an interesting presentation to attend. I also was able to talk to a couple of my classmates from Mayville. I spoke to Steven E Richardson and Gabby Heida. It was great being able to see them. 


Everyone's Leaving!

Everyone seems to be leaving for college this week! It's crazy. Steven E left this morning to head off to Grand Valley State University. Gabby moves on Friday to attend Ferris State University. Aaron Moody left already, and he is at Central Michigan University. Siara Diechman is already attending Ross Medical in Davison, Michigan.

It just seems to me that everyone is finally going their separate ways. Speaking of separate ways, I head out in 3 days! 


~R

No comments:

Post a Comment