Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to packing.

Who knew that it would take so much time to pack everything you need for college?!?! Well.... Besides the people already in college, that is... Anyway, it does take quite a while.. I just hope I don't forget something important because I can't simply come home to get it whenever. It's a little more difficult than that.
Anyway, on the topic of how I am packing, I'm using tubs. I have about five tubs to my name, all of which are full....




I got most of my clothes packed.. Well, all of them except the ones I need for this last week.

It is all seeming to come together so quickly. I could never have been ready though without the help of my mother, Karlene Bennett. She helped me out with just about everything while preparing for college.. She helped me figure out what I would need. EVERYTHING. 

Now that all of my tubs are full, my mom and I moved them all from my bedroom to the basement where we will then, eventually, sometime soon, take them over to the trailer that Christopher will be pulling up north with all of his things in it. If mom thinks that I have a lot of stuff, she has no idea... Christopher has so much stuff! The darn trailer, mind you - this trailer is not small, is almost completely full. He says that he still has to repack it, but I know there is still a lot of stuff in there. No matter what he says.

Speaking of the trailer, Christopher and I still have to take it for a test drive to make sure that his truck can haul all of the stuff that he is going to have in there... His truck does have a weight limit for how much it can haul, so at least Chris is mindful of that much.

Oh!!!! My mom actually found those sheets for laundry that have both the soap and softener in them! I was so excited! I thought they had stopped making them, but she found them at Rite-Aid in Lapeer. That made me very happy!

Anyway, THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES!

Only 7 days.


~R

No comments:

Post a Comment