Thursday, August 16, 2012

Final Decision.

I finally made the decision to try my luck with buying online again for my Cultural Anthropology book. I used a different site this time. I also had the book sent up north to my dorm there just in case shipping takes longer than expected.. I thought that would be the best option.

Now that that is all taken care of, I am trying to fix my computer before heading up north... It's being pretty slow compared to normal.. I am running a disk defrag right now, and waiting to see if that does it any good. However, the darn defragmenter is slow too!!!

Well, since I finally had made the decision about whether to buy online again or not, I figured I would write an update on the whole situation. 

I believe it may be getting to be that time of night... The time of night when I either want to go to bed or watch a movie... I'm not sure which it'll be just yet.

Well, good night.


~R

No comments:

Post a Comment