Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Receiving so many things from Michigan Tech lately.

Lately, there have been many thing that I have been sent from Michigan Tech regarding the start of school.    **The countdown is in full swing! 7 days!**    The first thing was a postcard from my Orientation Team Leader whose name is Kimberly. The second was a Campus Bookstore 2012-2013 Student Service Guide. 



These are the coupons from the
Student Service Guide.
This Student Service Guide came with 4 different coupons. The first
coupon was for $5 off any 1 hard cover textbook. The second 
coupon was for $5 off any 1 Michigan Tech Sweatshirt. The third
coupon was for 25% off any 1 Michigan Tech insignia item. The fourth and final coupon was for a FREE Cup of Coffee from the Library Café.
I think it is pretty nice of the University to send out coupons, but I know
that they do that so they make people want to buy their merchandise. Of
course, that isn't entirely a bad strategy. Especially when they send those
coupons out to incoming freshman who really need coupons like those. 

I showed my mother these coupons and told her that if she came up north, I could buy her a free cup of coffee at the Library Café! She just laughed..

I still have yet to decide about whether or not to chance my luck again with the online stores or just wait and buy my Cultural Anthropology book from the Michigan Tech Bookstore...? 

Well, until I write again, I send all of my love.

~R


P.S. I may just write again very soon. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment