Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Book delay.

It turns out, one of the books that I ordered had a problem with it.. I am now being refunded the full book price. It is kind of a bummer though because I was excited to have bought all my books successfully online. Turns out that things are not always what they seem. Now, I have a dilemma. I don't know whether I should try buying another book online or buying one from the bookstore up north... I know it will definitely be more expensive at the bookstore, but at least I will know that I will have the correct book. What do you think? Should I try my luck with online again? Or pay through the roof at the University Bookstore?
This is the book that I have to search for again.....
The one with the most enticing cover at that!! Grrrrr......

On the other hand, the rest of my books were sent out today. I am hoping to get them soon!

Another thing, I met one of my brother's and his fiancé today! They were both awesome! Their names are Edgar and Jennel. They are getting married very soon and are very cute together. Donnie, my brother; Erika, Donnie's girlfriend; and Christopher, my boyfriend; all went with me to meet them. Edgar and Jennel made dinner, chicken and mashed potatoes! MY FAVORITE! Then, we watched a couple movies. It was nice not being pressured about answering questions about myself that I thought might happen. It was just laid back. I really enjoyed spending some time with them.

College is getting closer and closer! I leave in about a week! It's so intense! I still have to finish packing..... And get my stuff into Chris's trailor/truck/my mom's vehicle. Haha! Anyway, I am still very anxious about going to college. I know I will have a lot of fun though meeting new people. I like making new friends. I hope I make a ton! Or at least some......... Well, I believe it's time for me to check Facebook one last time for the night, and hit the hay.

Good Night World!

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment